Friday, April 23, 2010

Rhys THE WORKING MAN

Hello I'm Rhys I like to tell you a bit of my background.  I used to live in Calgary Ab. Now I live in Nelson B.C.  I love to and adore working the ECO Store here in Nelson. I work at Quizno's which is one of the most wonderful jobs that I love and cherish.  I worked a lot in Kaslo where I used to go to school.  My favorite passion is film making, working on films. I've made four films, and now currently working on my recent film which is call The Men Of Business Meets The Unknown.  Working on films besides as working at these jobs in Nelson such as working for the BIgby Place as a Janitor, Janitorial work at a respite place here in Nelson.  I work at Quizno's down in the mall mmmm warm and toasty.  I Work for the Nelson Cares Society on jobs like working at the ECO STORE, Respite Suite, and being a Janitor.  I love working for the ECO Store because I get training on the cash register and helping out.  Being here means so much for me.  I adore and love working for the Nelson Cares Society awesome people, great hospitality and wonderful companions.  Working for them gives me such pleasure to work with fellow members and the staff.  I thank them for everything they've done for me. I really appreciate all the efforts and wisdom, and the help they give to me.  Thank you so much

No comments: